Should you wish to apply then you can do so by sending us the following documents by using the online application form below.
Four components are required for the online application to the MEL master. These components are:
- Filled in MEL application form MS-word format
- A relevant bachelor or (exceptionally) equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language
- Two letters of recommendation MS-word format template
All components are further clarified here.
What happens after I submit my application?
- Your application & accompanying documents will be reviewed to check if your documents are whole.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application and, if necessary, indicating any documents you still need to submit.
- Once complete, your application will be sent to the Admissions Committee who will review your application.
- The Admissions Committee will make its decision one to three weeks after receiving your application.
- The MEL office will email you with the Admission Committee’s decision.
- If you have been admitted the acceptance letter will be sent to you explaining in detail which certified copies of academic records you must now submit. Please note that all certified copies must be sent directly to the MEL office.
- The MEL office must receive all documents required to meet your admission conditions before the official start date of your programme, otherwise you may not be permitted to start your studies.
- If you have been admitted, you will then receive emails from the MEL Office with information pertaining to the MEL programme and your move to Rotterdam.
Online Application Form